Saturday 29 May 2010

Air India Boeing 737 Crash ( May 22 - 2010 ) – Some Insurance Facts




















  • Primary Insurer - Four private companies consortium led by Reliance General. The other general insurers include Bajaj Allianz, HDFC Ergo and Iffco Tokio.


  • Air India's total loss stands at USD 750 million. Air India can hull entire insurance worth USD 50 million. The entire insurance includes passenger and third party liability.

  • The upcoming renewal of Air India Fleet Insurance is due on September 2010 – this year the rate may raise significantly due to the tragic accident .




5 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    สล็อต 999

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.เว็บสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks.เกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete