- Hull "All Risks"
- Hull "War Risks"
- Liability Insurance
1. Hull "All Risks"
As the name specifies “Hull All Risks” Covers only the physical loss or damage to the aircraft.
- Wear, tear and gradual deterioration
- Ingestion damage - caused by stones, grit, dust, sand, ice, etc.
- Mechanical Breakdown
2. Hull War Risks
Since Hull All Risks policies are not covering the War / Terrorism Hull War Risks Policy Covers the following:
• War - this includes civil war and war where there is no formal declaration.
• The detonation of a weapon of war employing nuclear fission or fusion.
• Strikes, riots, civil commotions and labour disturbances.
• Political or terrorist acts.
• Malicious or sabotage acts.
• Confiscation, nationalization, requisition and the like by any government.
• Hi-jacking or any unlawful seizure or exercise of control of the aircraft or crew in flight.
3. Liability Insurance :
Liability can be divided basically into two categories
- Liability in respect of Passengers, Baggage, Cargo and Mail carried on the aircraft.
- Aircraft Third Party Liability
Source Courtesy: wikipedia